Head - R&D - Polymers/Plastics/Films/Rigid Packaging (10-20 yrs)
Industry - Chemicals / Petrochemical / Plastic / Rubber
- Leadership position with one of the largest chemical players
- Lead innovative projects in the chemical domain
Our client is one of India's largest players in the chemicals space with a global portfolio
- Lead strategic projects in NPD and NPI in line with the organisations vision
- Responsible for complete lifecycle management of New Product Development, Analytical, Scientific Process excellence, Project Management, IP
- Collaborate with globally dispersed internal stakeholders, external partners, and cross -functional teams to provide strategic advice and guidance in realizing business problems, drive operational deficiencies and innovative approaches towards attaining company Quality Policy, Vision and Mission.
- Responsible to provide expert input into strategy for Business Partners & Proactively evaluates the need of novel technology, visualization tools and new approaches to computation to increase efficiency and quality of the products
- Participate in decision making committees as and when required and provide the related inputs in designing and developing policies, guidance and procedures as intended for quality operations.
- Strategically coordinates, prioritise and efficiently allocates the team resources to critical initiatives: plans resources proactively, anticipates and actively manages change, sets stakeholder expectations as required, identifies operational risks and enable the team to drives issues to resolution, balances priorities and minimises surprise escalations.
- Master's/Ph.D. in Plastics or Packaging engineering from Tier-1 institutes
- Strong exposure in the domain of BOPP, BOPET films of at least 15 Years of experience
- Sound understanding of product development, quality, testing and prototyping
A leadership opportunity to head R&D for an organisation with a meritocratic culture
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Abhay Gadhvi - +91 124 452 5476
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.