Executive Search Specialist at HR Cornucopia Pvt Ltd.
Views:1329 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Head - R&D - PhD - Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (12-18 yrs)
Position - Head of R & D - API, for a reputed Pharma (API) Organisation.
Position is based in Mumbai.
- Individual will lead a team of chemists from R&D, Technology Transfer & Projects. Candidates should have experience in Product Development, with experience in producing cost-effective, non-infringing, safe and eco-friendly technologies for the synthesis of reliable APIs and intermediates.
Education: PhD - Organic Chemistry with around 12-18 years of experience in Pharmaceutical API Companies.
Job Description :
To lead a team of chemists from R&D, tech-transfer and project
- To develop and produce cost-effective, non-infringing, safe and eco-friendly technologies for the synthesis of reliable APIs and intermediates.
- Creative capabilities in the areas of organic chemistry in designing and conducting multi step organic synthesis that is very much attractive from commercial aspects,
- To Identifying and select API molecules based on developing Non-infringing process for API molecules
- Support in transformations in synthetic organic chemistry aimed at target molecule from R&D scale to plant scale.
- Good skills in interpretation of NMR, Mass spectra,, IR, GC, HPLC and XRD.
- Strongly self motivated, believing in team work and efficient problem solver, having good skills for development of subordinate potentials.
- Exhibit Good Laboratory Practice.
- Efficient handling of High pressure, Hazardous, Highly moisture sensitive and other specialized reactions.
- API- cost effective process development.
- Optimizing the process by considering the yield, quality, cost and safety operations of the process.
- Data generation for DMF filing of final APIs.
- Preparation of Process Development Report/TTD to transfer technology to pilot plant.
- Impurity impact on process, identification & synthesis
- Development of new API molecules and technology transfer of the same.
- Process improvement for cost reduction and easy technology transfer.
- To develop business opportunities from RFQs
- To facilitate the smooth and effective flow of resources between departments like R&D, QA and technology transfer.
- To prioritise the customer issue and communicate with necessary action
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.