Head - R&D - Electric Vehicles/Batteries & Powertrain (12-20 yrs)
Industry - Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Category - Operations
Job Type - Permanent
Description - Leadership opportunity in a leading industrial organization for leading, implementing and achieving the strategic objectives that will be set forth by the management from time to time. The role oversees the business to ensure good management practices, governance and organisational culture are developed and applied to the day-to-day activities of the organization.
Client Details :
Our client is a leading industrial organization in India who have excelled for over 40 years with presence in over 100 countries globally serving customers in energy, solar and automotive segment.
Reporting into the Group MD, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the development and marketing of all the New Product Development activities within the setup.
- Creating and implementing best practice engineering vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve business performance.
- Managing all NPD, manufacturing/operations and commercial activities to ensuring that profits, revenues, quality targets are met timely.
- Developing for consideration by the management, a strategic annual plan outlining the direction and policies which seek to ensure the organisation's profitable growth and success.
- Preparing the annual budget and forecasts and all Capital Expenditure proposals as well as ensuring compliance with customer and legal requirements.
- Providing leadership to departments under control and coach, mentor and develop direct reports and manage a high performing team that delivers on business plans, added value and cost reductions.
- Ensuring that all actions of the firm comply with relevant law and regulation in India and other areas of operations.
The ideal candidate would be an Engineer with 12 - 18 years of relevant experience in EV space including batteries and powertrains. You should have graduated from a top pedigree engineering institution. You should have forward thinking and the ability to foster innovation with creativity, while also maintaining a clear sense of business objectives. You should have excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Leadership position
- Industry leading remuneration
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mohit Sharma on +91 124 452 5460
Contact - Mohit Sharma - +91 124 452 5460
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.