Manager TA at Park Business Consultant
Views:365 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Quality - Plastics Manufacturing Firm (16-20 yrs)
Head Quality - Plastics Manufacturing
- Effectively plan, direct, or coordinate quality assurance programs for all production lines.
- Formulate quality control policies and control quality of laboratory and production efforts. Partner with critical stakeholders to drive improvement processes to enhance the quality of manufactured products
- Quality Control / Assurance Systems - Responsible for the performance of quality control systems to ensure effectiveness and efficiency of these systems for the Sun Control lines.
- Responsible for ensuring that systems are up to date and generate the right data for analysis.
- Responsible to control contaminations and ensure that cleanroom standards are as per GPL norms.
- Quality Control Procedures
- Ensure that all members supervising the Sun Control lines are adequately trained and follow the set quality control and analytical procedures.
- Responsible for creating and implementing inspection and testing criteria or procedures (manuals) to ensure that there is minimal (within GPL norms/standards) or no loss on account of inferior products delivered to customers.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.