Director at Enrich & Enlight Business consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:539 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Head - Quality - Investment Banking Domain (9-15 yrs)
- Manage a team of auditors and guide them on required tools and methodologies
- Strong team player and good stakeholder management capability
- Connect regularly with stakeholders on various process requirements to design and address process gaps accordingly
- Conduct regular process reviews and identify gaps / opportunities for improvement
- Proactively address structural process gaps based on audit patterns and gap study
- Audit critical processes for compliance / process adherence
- Develop risk frameworks that reflect the true exposure of the business as appropriate for various service clusters
- Regular client interactions and share solution proposals addressing requirements. Strong business acumen to understand complex process interactions.
- Propose quick fix solutions where applicable to address immediate gaps
- Follow up on solution implementation with processes
- Highlight audit findings to the stakeholders
- Identify potential risks in the process and propose mitigation plans.
- Measure effectiveness of the proposed mitigation solutions and their long term impact.
- Implement FMEA based on process maps
- Share audit insights and action plan implementation.
- Drive process excellence / innovation across processes
- Engineer + MBA
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (Preferred)
- 9-12 years of experience
- Investment Banking Domain experience is a must
- Strong Analytical skill & Communication skills
- Experience in Risk & Compliance in BFSI domain
- Eye for detail with analytical bent of mind