Talent Specialist at Inflexon Point
Views:660 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:92
Head - QA & QC - Lubricant Industry (9-15 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Developing and implementing the Quality department's strategy, to ensure it meets the business requirements and customer deliverables.
2. Implementing and monitoring all QC / QA systems to ensure compliance to internal as well as statutory regulations.
3. Implementing and maintaining a Quality Risk Management system to ensure that risks are adequately controlled.
4. Maintaining and improving departmental operational performance, to meet the requirements of regulatory authorities, company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and external and internal customers, with respect to quality, service, lead time and cost.
5. Putting an audit programme in place and implementing the same as per requirement.
6. Preparing, reviewing and approving Technical and Quality Agreements.
7. Responsible for timely maintenance and calibration of all testing equipment.
Education and Experience :
- BE Chemical/Petroleum with overall 15 years' experience preferred with an overall all-round experience in a mid-sized factory which has a process manufacturing unit.
- At least 10 years of experience in QC / QA in a modern factory environment