Principal Consultant at Unnati
Views:2839 Applications:274 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Head - Purchase & Supply Chain - Gifting Startup (6-8 yrs)
If you are a Purchase specialist who is hands-on with all aspects of supply functions like planning, sourcing, logistics etc, then this job is for you.
Our client is a pioneer in promoting the concept of gifting Green in the form of Plants, Decor and Green Landscaping. Their services have reached numerous homes and office spaces, with their customers reaching a million mark already.
With more than 30 outlets across India, their handcrafted pots and exotic and unique plants, along with expertise in after-sales services are not only adding to space decor, but also contributing to the welfare of the rural women who make these pots. The founder, a BIMTECH alumni is a young entrepreneur, and along with his team wants to contribute to the ecology in a unique way.
As a Purchase and Supply Chain Head, you will be managing all aspects of supply - planning, sourcing, negotiation, vendor management, logistics, fulfillment etc.
What you will do:
- Requesting and evaluating raw materials related contracts
- Negotiating agreements with possible vendors
- Managing and monitoring contracts with existing suppliers
- Coordinating other supply functions within the company
- Overseeing supplier certification programs
- Identifying global sources of materials, selecting suppliers, arranging contracts, and managing relationships.
- Coordinating with materials management and manufacturing to ensure timely delivery of the proper materials.
- Providing analysis to increase levels of service at reduced costs.
What you need to have:
- Should be Data driven
- Should be able to do purchase planning, sales forecasting, long term planning.
- Should have team handling experience.
- Should be TAT and SLA driven
- Should have worked in ERP environment
Age range: 28 to 35
Preferred industries: FMCG, Auto and other manufacturing companies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.