Talent Acquisition Specialist at Spectrum Talent Management
Views:1098 Applications:273 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Head - Purchase - Glass Manufacturing Firm (13-24 yrs)
- Responsible for contracting of Unit managed purchases for RM/ENERGY/MRO/CAPEX/ SERVICES/EXIM in accordance with laid down procedures / principles / Budget.
- Preparing annual Budget / Goals for Sriperumbudur - Purchase in coordination with internal stake holders.
- Monitoring of monthly RM sourcing & inventory planning to ensure the availability of materials on day to day basis.
- Strategize and implement RM procurement strategies for BWI site in coordination with RM team.
- Ensuring working capital and inventory at optimum levels.
- Responsible purchasing Actions WRT CSR assessment, Vendors audits, improvement of vendors on CSR performance.
- Work in close coordination and Support Central Procurement Team in implementing Procurement strategies for the categories/commodities like Natural Gas, Soda Ash, tin, colorants at the site level.
- Continually monitor the procurement cost, contribute to cost reduction and cost control targets.
- Continuous Team Development, achieve diversity targets, Ensure superior level of team engagement and efficiency.
- Implement benchmark world class Purchasing Practices at the site level, effective utilization of Digitalization and Purchase E Tools for the procurement activities at the site level.
- Enhancing Vendor partnership quotient of key vendors. Implement systems to measure monitor and improve the same.
- Preparing & Submitting of MIS reports.
Hands on experience in handing multiple purchasing categories like RM, Energy, MRO, Capex, Services with minimum of 6 years experience in Successfully Leading a Dynamic Procurement team, experience in implementing significant strategic Purchasing projects in large manufacturing environment. Candidates from process industries will be preferred.
Contact Person : Pramila
Contact no. 8700469891
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.