Consultant at Cucumber Consultants
Views:2595 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Purchase - Engineering Firm (8-10 yrs)
Our client is an engineering company profit making with external rating A. Our client is professionally run engineering Company and we are looking for a Purchase Head person. The JD is as follows: -
- Analyze all suppliers in order to select the most suitable suppliers who are able to deliver high quality products at competitive pricing.
- Negotiate with suppliers on lead-time, cost and quality so as to obtain the maximum benefit for the company.
- Manage suppliers to meet objectives related to cost, delivery performance, schedule and quality.
- Develop purchasing or sourcing strategies based on portfolio analyses and supplier preferencing study.
- Define and maintain documented category and supplier strategies using market and competitive data.
- Liaise with suppliers on delivery schedule so as to ensure on-time deliveries of final product.
- Develop, implement and drive the procurement strategies in order to meet cost savings targets.
- Review and manage the supplier base to ensure consistency with the sourcing strategy.
- Perform regular performance review with suppliers to drive continuous improvements.
- Create monthly performance reviews and reports focusing on overall sourcing requirements.
- Ensure commercial, legal and contractual compliances in all the procurement transactions.
- Adopt appropriate supplier management methodologies and procurement strategies in purchasing to secure better prices.
- Train team on effective procurement processes and strategy.
- Coordinate with vendor on continuous quality improvement.
Interested candidate can call on 8309618146 / 8309624517
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.