Lead Recruiter at Molveno
Views:1596 Applications:438 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:116
Head - Public Relations & Marketing - Education (10-13 yrs)
Position: Head PR
Reporting to: Business Head / CEO
Job Location: Hyderabad
Brief Job Profile.
- This role will involve the management of core PR activities with a 360-degree approach.
- You must have strong experience in press liaison, generating media coverage, extending campaigns into innovative social media strategies.
- You will be responsible for developing and implementing PR programs, identifying compelling stories.
- You will be responsible for measuring, maintaining and improving the quality of our outreach, in the process working with internal operations, technology and business teams.
- Develop the public relations strategy for the organization
- Develop and execute Public Relations programmes that fulfills the business goals and reputation agenda of the company
- Develop and maintain relationships with key reputation influencers like media, bloggers and columnists.
- Act as strategic advisor on media and communication issues to the senior leadership of the company
- Oversee press conferences, media briefings and interviews for key strategic announcements
- Develop and drive Thought leadership programs in communication Crisis communications
- Work with PR agencies across our key markets in India, US and UK Knowledge of social media channels to enhance our social footprint
- Around 10 to 13 years of proven track record of leading and managing public relations programmes for companies preferably Start-ups
- An extra advantage to candidates who have worked with EdTech / E-Comm Giants experience
- Should have worked in a fast paced and dynamic business and communication environment