Principal Consultant at Executive Partners
Views:1993 Applications:197 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:140
Head - Public Relation & Communication - BPO (9-14 yrs)
This is a newly created role. The person will hire and develop the entire team for PR & Corporate Communication - both for inside and outside the organisation.
Reports to: CEO
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
The Main KRAs:
- The person will manage complete corporate communication which includes Internal(employee communication) and external communication.
- Public Relations, public affairs, environmental communications, corporate advertising.
- Brand Communications- branding and communicating through digital media like product advertising, direct mail, personal selling, and sponsorship activities. like promote the profile of the "company behind the brand" (corporate branding)
- Will work towards to minimize discrepancies between the company's desired identity and brand features to delegate tasks in communication.
- Develop the communication plan for all business verticals keeping in sync with the tie-ups & joint venture
- Develop and establish systems and infrastructure facilities concerning corporate communication
- Deliver a detailed project brief so as to lead to creative brief for advertising & complete communication plan
- Maintain cordial relations & disseminate authorized information to media so as to protect reputation & ensure an acceptable coverage ratio of positive and neutral articles
- Manage the reputation in online space through a website and social media so that a steady B2C engagement is maintained to ensure a favorable perception of the organization
- Control the budget of the department through innovative means while achieving desired objectives and develop in-house skills which result in lower dependence on external resources thus improving bottom lines
- Will ensure 100% branding compliance with our internal & external clients and corporate communication and responsible for branding audit
- Design and implement Crisis Communication Program in company
- Write, edit and publish Communication collateral, AVs, Films, Presentations etc. and manage intranet and the company's website
- Explore opportunities for company's presence in media in terms of stories/ interviews/ articles
- Design a system for regular publication of quality magazines/ brochures/ AVs
- Design a system for regular updation of matter on a website and the intranet
- 9 - 14 years of related experience, preferably in Mass Communication / Any other Post Graduation.
- Demonstrated history of driving businesses to improved performance
- Strong team building skills and the proven ability to work with a diverse group of people.
- Ability to develop a high level of credibility and forge solid and positive professional relationships with subordinates, peers, and upper management is a prerequisite to succeed in this position. Offer a proven track record of developing and leading successful teams
- High standard of business ethics
- Self-motivated; high bias for action.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.