Senior Human Resource Analyst at Vitasta Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:991 Applications:220 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Head - Projects & Plant - FMCG/Pharma Manufacturing (10-16 yrs)
A) Management of Projects Function :
- Work as a Project Manager and lead and manage the Greenfield, Manufacturing Project. Manage the Project, Installation and Commissioning of the upcoming site.
- Work closely with Engineering consultant as well as statutory consultant on design & approval process for the construction.
- Lead the project management function - Manage the design and operational protocols, project, budgets, etc. Review engineering drawings, layouts, cost estimates, etc.
- Manage the Project Team and General Contractor on site. Negotiation with contractors. Implement and apply appropriate project monitoring tools.
- Work closely with internal stake holders & design consultant agency to finalize design for the facility, process, utilities & traffic inline, local statutory requirement to meet the business objective for India business.
- Coordinate with statutory consultant to ensure the necessary information is provided & permissions are secured well in time to meet the master schedule
- Prepare budget for the various stages of project to meet the overall cost objective for this project & execute it along with stakeholders like procurement, engineering to deliver best value for money. Accountable for the on-time, on budget and safe execution of the project.
- Oversee the installation of the equipment and machinery and all civil, building and engineering works involved in the project
- Work with project stakeholders in due diligence, sit-set-up, customer interaction training, building/equipment set-up and all other stages of operational set-up
- Responsible for procurement, contract strategy, and the selection of contractors & suppliers, Negotiate and Lead Tender Processes in consultation with VP - Operation, SCM & Projects
- Ensure smooth & cost-effective installation & commissioning of Utility systems like steam generations & distribution system, Refrigeration Systems (Chillers), HVAC systems, Water treatment systems (purified water, WFI, Pure steam generation plants, Cooling towers, Compressed Air, Nitrogen gas generation systems)
- Co-ordination with Consultant and vendors for Preparation of equipment's & machinery, layout drawings, site master file layouts, HVAC and piping layouts.
- Ensures all personnel involved in a project, to include but limited to project team, plant personnel and contractors are aware of and adhere to all safety rules and regulations.
- To prepare project status reports and other reports required as per project management methodologies.
- Post installation and commissioning run the plant as Plant Head
B) Management of Operations function -
- Set up strategic plan for production and maintenance in close coordination with supply plan.
- Supervise, guide and coach on daily work of production & maintenance.
- Set up performance standard for these functions
- Effectively control operating income and achieve cost-saving targets
- Co-ordination with other functions
- Co-ordinate with R&D, Logistics and Supply Planner for effective & efficient operations of the plant
- Partner with R&D, Marketing & Sales in developing, testing and launching new Products (NPD).
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance and Sales to resolve customer complaints.
- Co-ordination with Accounts and Finance function to manage the budgets related to the department.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing the Production & Maintenance budget, along with detail understanding of Manpower - Staff Welfare and Quality Assurance budget and its impact on over efficiency / cost performance of plant. Analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Product Standard: Improve and update product standard, ensure that production is in line with standard and make rectifications when there is incompliance
- Maintains product quality by enforcing quality assurance policies and procedures and government requirements
- Be responsible for Sanitation status of the production lines.
- Implement and drive the Total Productivity Manufacturing (TPM) ways of working in the plant by building right capability and culture in plant.
Experience & Education:
- BE/B. Tech having work experience in food/ FMCG / Pharma industries
- Be familiar with food equipment with rich experience in modern production management system
- Independently worked on project size of (250-300 cores) preferably green field projects.
- Significant hands-on experience on MEP, utilities and general engineering with specialization in refrigeration and familiar with good engineering practices.
- Basic production skills and understanding of food manufacturing processing.
- Good organizing, administration and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with ability to communicate with all levels of associates.
- Proactive, strong-minded, quick thinker and assertive.
- Able to motivate a team, recognize good talent and bring out the best out of each individual.
- Good knowledge of FSSC-22000 & HACCP systems.
- Health in line with food plant requirement.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.