Consultant at Grassik Search
Views:563 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Projects/MEP/Construction - IIT/NIT (17-22 yrs)
Head - Projects/MEP/Construction - IIT/NIT (MEP and Airport experience must)
National level role.
Reporting to: Director Modernization
Educational Qualification: BE (Mechanical / Civil / Industrial Engineer from IIT / NIT). An MBA along with PMI certification would definitely be an advantage.
- At least 20 years of experience out of which 12-15 years in Construction Contracting and 8-10 years in IT project / program management and consulting
- Formulate and execute Capital Project Plans, policies, programs and schedules with the objective of ensuring that these projects are executed as per the time, cost and quality objectives.
- Drive, monitor design and development of project, prepare complete documentation for approval and monitor implementation of project with the objective of enhancing productivity.
- Project Management & Support: Recommend and implement appropriate project staffing, monitor project progress and assist in resolving any implementation issues for Fit outs / Interiors projects; provide project management support for all projects through tracking project expenditure vis- vis budget, vendor deliveries and payments, reviewing project status against plan, generating projects-related MIS in order to ensure that the projects are executed as per the time, cost and quality objectives.
- CAPEX Control: Carry out feasibility assessments of proposed capital investment, conceptualize projects, oversee project proposal preparation for obtaining management clearances for Press Projects, Fit outs / Interiors and other miscellaneous projects to ensure the selection of viable projects for BCCL, and their execution as per the time, cost and quality objectives.
- Project Approvals: Prepare relevant documentation and obtain required approvals from various government agencies for press project in order to ensure that project is carried out within the specified norms and all mandatory requirements are fulfilled
- People Development: Set objectives for the team, review performance at periodic intervals, provide development feedback to the team members, drive fulfillment of required training, recruit against open positions to ensure that team members have the competence and motivation to deliver targeted results.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.