Senior Consultant at Synergy Consultants
Views:3169 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Head - Projects - Manufacturing (10-12 yrs)
Base Location : Corporate Office, NCR
Frequent Travel to : manufacturing Units
Need Base travel to : Client Site and Head Offices across Country and Overseas
Direct Reporting to : Managing Director/ CEO
Skills and Qualifications :
- Dynamic Individual with a Zeal to contribute and Value Add in a fast paced environment
- Fluent Communication Skills in English language is a Must have.
- Minimum 10+ years of industry experience working in/with Large Corporations.
- Demonstrated Strong experience in B2B Project Management for Large Corporate Clients.
- Preferred Domain of Project Experience : Plant and machinery Setup, Large Warehouse Setup, Airport Projects, Infrastructure Projects involving Multi Disciplinary teams like: Layout Design, Manufacturing, Procurement, Electricals, Site Installation, Safety etc.
- Experience in End to End Project execution right from Project Initiation to Final Project Handover and Sign off
- Ability to Identify bureaucratic bottlenecks within and outside the organization and take SOS actions to get things moving.
- Must have Experience in handling teams of Project Coordinators/ Project Engineers working on several parallel projects at any given point in time.
- Strong knowledge of Best Practices for B2B Project Management.
- Individuals with PMP certifications would have an edge.
Job Role Description :
- Heading the Projects Department for India's Largest Intralogistics Automation Firm. The Projects Department will comprise of Several project Engineers and Managers.
- Role involves deep understanding of the Project Scope and Deliverables from the Business Development and Sales teams during Project Initiation
- Ensuring Precise Project Planning in coordination with Various Internal Departments like: Sales Team, Design Team, Manufacturing Team, Procurement Team, Assembly Team, Logistics Team and Installation teams.
- Prioritizing resources between parallel Projects smartly on need basis to ensure that project Deliveries are not affected in case of unforeseen delays and rapid growth phases.
- Leading Client Meetings during the Project Execution phase and understanding and implementing any Change Requests that Clients may Have
- Managing Client expectations and handling and Client Escalations that might arise during the project Execution phase.
- Responsible for the Site Installation Team that involves working with Internal team of Installation Managers and Supervisors as well as multiple Man Power Contractors
- Responsible for Scouting for vendors and Procurement of Standard Equipment required in the projects.
- Project Cost Estimation, Monitoring, Control and Reduction.
- Various Kinds of MIS such as but not limited to: Project Status, Delays, Costs etc.
- Understanding the Business Flows of Organisation and Setting up the right Project Management Software to streamline project delivery
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.