Consultant at Michael Page
Views:2349 Applications:373 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Projects - Greenfield (15-28 yrs)
Our client is looking to hire someone who has extensive experience in handling greenfield projects end to end, post the completion of project he/she would be heading the entire plant
Key Responsibilities :
Reporting into VP- Operations, SCM & Projects, he/she will be responsible for-
- Working as a Project Manager to manage the Greenfield, Manufacturing Project along with Installation and Commissioning of the upcoming site, he/she will also be working closely with Engineering consultant as well as statutory consultant on design & approval process for the construction
- Leading the project management function - Manage the design and operational protocols, project, budgets, etc. Review engineering drawings, layouts, cost estimates, etc
- Working closely with internal stake holders & design consultant agency to finalize design for the facility, process, utilities & traffic inline, local statutory requirement to meet the business objective for India business
- Preparing budget for the various stages of project to meet the overall cost objective for this project & execute it along with stakeholders like procurement, engineering to deliver best value for money. Accountable for the on-time, on-budget and safe execution of the project
- Ensuring smooth & cost-effective installation & commissioning of Utility systems like steam generations & distribution system, Refrigeration Systems (Chillers), HVAC systems, Water treatment systems (purified water, WFI, Pure steam generation plants, Cooling towers, Compressed Air, Nitrogen gas generation systems
- An ideal candidate will be a full time engineer along with 15+ years of experience working in Food/Fmcg indsutry. He/she must have an experience of handling atleast multiple greenfield & projects in his past/ current role.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.