Head - Projects & Engineering - FMCG (12-18 yrs)
Industry - FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Category - Operations
Skills - Head Projects and Engineering - FMCG - Bangalore
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - The role is a leadership role aimed at supporting all Engineering activities at a corporate level for the organisation's manufacturing facilities in the region.
Client Details :
Our client is a global leader in its category
- Responsible for end to end capital spend in the region to cater to the short term and long term organisational goals of capacity expansion, resource optimisation and machinery advancement and/or development as per plan
- Ensure adherence to latest engineering standards in all operating locations while maintaining and controlling operations cost
- Ensuring that training & development for engineering staff are put into effect and continuously reviewed, revised and maintained
- Ensure the operational goals and resource targets are met and surpassed as laid down by the organisation
- Responsible for long terms asset planning and creating robust plans for successful mitigation
- Compliance with EHS norms and contributing to the organisation's sustainability agendas
- Bachelors in Engineering, Master's Preferred.
- 12+ years of proven experience and 5+ years of experience leading teams
- Proven experience in delivering high CAPEX projects and handling engineering as a function with large FMCG setups
Job Offer :
A great opportunity to be part of a global organisation in a leadership position taking a team forward to fulfil the management agendas.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Gourab Ray on +91 124 452 5454
Contact - Gourab Ray - +91 124 452 5454
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.