Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:1970 Applications:407 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Head - Program Management - IT Product Firm (15-20 yrs)
Role : Head Of Program Management ( IT Product Organisation)
Location : Delhi NCR
- Head the team of Project Managers and Project Coordinators.
- Collect efforts estimates and plan the projects
- Prepare resource mapping
- Daily tracking of the project &tasks
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, providing them with timely updates on project status and changes
- Oversee the development and execution of projects, including milestones
- Monitor project progress and, when necessary, adapt changes, to ensure that projects remain on track
- Establish and maintain processes to manage scope over the project's lifecycle, setting quality and performance standards
- Resolve dependencies of the team
- Forecast risks and prepare mitigation plan
- Proper documentation of the project trackers
- Generate MIS (daily, weekly and monthly reports)
- Work with other department heads to ensure that projects are properly resourced and staffed
- Manage a team of project managers, coordinators other team members in providing guidance, mentorship, and career development opportunities
Work Experience / Skills & Educational Qualification:
- PG / MBA & PMP / Scrum Master Certified with min 15+years experience.
- Should be an expert in project management methodologies like Agile, Kanban, Six sigma etc. and good to have PMP and/or scrum master certification.
- Should be an expert in JIRA, Excel and good to have knowledge on MSP, Powerpoint and Visio.
- Proven experience leading large, complex projects with multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to operate effectively at both strategic and tactical levels
- Strong analytical skills and experience using data to drive decision making
- Excellent communication, presentation, and influencing skills
- Ability to lead and motivate teams through change
- Experience in the software development industry (IT Product Experience would be preferred)