Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:1738 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Head - Production/Planning & Control - Building Materials/Plastics/Packaging Firm (15-22 yrs)
Head - Production, Planning & Control
- Oversee production, planning, control and management activities within the organization.
- Control and improvement supplier
- Preparation of time and action calendar for each order from the order receiving to shipment.
- Preparation of Material requirement sheet according to sample product and buyer specification sheet.
- Defining type and quantity to be loaded on the production line
- Process selection & planning
- Estimating daily production (units) according to the work content. With the estimated production figure, production runs and manpower involvement planner also estimate production cost per pieces.
- Deciding/Suggesting how much order should be accepted according to their production capacity. Allocating of total capacity or deciding how much capacity to be used for an order out of total factory capacity. Regularly updating factories current capacity (production capacity).
- Preparing detailed line planning with daily production target for the production line.
- Whatever plan is made is executed by PPC department. PPC department keeps close look whether everything is progressing according to the plan. Chasing other department heads on daily basis to keep plan on track. Update order wise completed tasks on the Time & action Calendar.
- Provide corrective and preventive action to the customer in case of any complaint from the customer.
- Improvement process and control, International standard implementation.
- Problem-solving and failure analysis, Manpower Budget control, Cost saving.
Qualification And Experience:
1. MBA or equivalent qualification with Minimum 15+ years of experience in Building Materials or Plastics or Packaging Industries with relevant experience in Production Planning & Control.
2. The candidate must have in-depth knowledge and understanding of the industry besides a strong grip on the production process.
3. Ability to collaborate cross-functionally is also very important.
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well-defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefits scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.:
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.