Head - Production - Pharma (15-22 yrs)
We have an opening for a Pharma Company based in Europe. We are looking for people for Pharma Industry Only.
Position : Head production - Formulations / OSD
Location : Europe.
1) Responsible for the leadership of entire daily production operation ensuring the Quality and the cost Effectiveness meeting the customer requirements and regulatory requirement. Will be responsible for managing people, setting directions & deploying services.
2) Manage a team of production managers responsible for manufacturing products to targeted production plants
3) Ensure all operational performance measures including productivity, efficiency, waste, quality and safety.
4) Prepare reports
5) Support site business strategy ensuring personal are organized on appropriate shift patterns.
6) Develop and maintain safety programmes including training and communication sessions.
7) Manage people issues including absenteeism, return to work interviews, performance, management etc in consultation with HR
8) Ensure hygiene and house keeping standards to ensure 100% daily GMP compliance. Identifying corrective actions plans if GMP is not fully in compliance.
9) Management of production budget.
10) Work closely with relevant functional managers to ensure appropriate assessment, staffing and scheduling of R&D projects and New Product Introduction.
11) Work closely with quality warehouse, procurement and engineering supervisors.
12) To ensure that production and shipping targets are met threw open communications and team work.
13) Resolve any non conformance in the manufacturing system by timely and effective correction actions.
14) Set KPI'S for direct reports and monitor performance.
15) Champion operational excellence programmes and participating projects.
16) Ensure that equipment's are maintained in acceptable conditions such that product quality, personal safety or the environment are not adversely affected.
Prefer Candidate with strong interpersonal skills, high level of commercial and business awareness, action oriented, proactive, excellent communicator, problem solving skills, inspirational, motivate and encourage team work.