Head - Production - Petrochemical (15-25 yrs)
Role of Production Head with a Leading Petrochemical Organization
- Should have experience of working in Petrochemical Plants.
- Develop and Implement Operations Strategies.
- Manage for Incident-free Plant Operations.
- Manage Continuous Improvement in Plant Operations, Procedures, and Process Safety Develop Operations related Crisis Management Plans, and Lead during Crisis, including unplanned events and emergencies.
- Implement Corporate People Excellence Plans within Operations Department
- Develop Operations Budget Forecast, and manage Budget.
- Manage Quality Control (Feed-stock, Product, and Utilities)
- Manage Plans for Safe Shut-Downs and Start-ups.
- Improve and Implement Process Safety Management (PSM) Practice in the Plant, including PHA and LOPA, LOTO, Safe Work Practices (Hot-work, CSE, etc), Incident Reporting System, and other.
- Lead technical discussions with Licensors, Vendors, Inspectors, and Regulatory Authorities Ensure Functional Integration of Operations with other Plant Departments
- Support Capital Expansions
- Manage Resource Requirements of Operations Department
- Implement and Manage Learning and Talent Development Tools within Operations Dept. Assure Full-Compliance with Regulatory Requirements
- Assure Documentation Requirements
- Manage People Performance and Performance Appraisal
- Should be a Chemical Engineer
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.