Supervisory Consultant at Cornerstone International Group
Views:2704 Applications:246 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Head - Production - Manufacturing (12-20 yrs)
Overall Purpose of the Role:
- Strategic and tactical responsibility for implementing Production strategy and strategic operational goals to exceed customer expectations.
- Responsible for product quality, cost and delivery, maximizing efficiency, optimizing production levels.
- Work closely with internal and external key stakeholders, regarding technical support for activities. Striving for best in class products and business practices to deliver to the customer's expectations.
- Managing teams and projects across the business. Provide clear leadership and vision, inspire and motivate staff to achieve excellence and mentor them as they develop new skills.
- Drive all areas of the Manufacturing function to ensure that all facilities are delivered on cost and on time to the highest quality standards.
- Ensure Health, Safety and Environmental issues are prioritized and facilitated.
- Direct and drive implementation of Lean Business strategy and drive
- Continuous Improvement across all manufacturing related areas of the business.
Strategy and Development:
- Overall responsibility for all Production activities across the business
- Create and implement best practice manufacturing vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve business performance
- Ensure that Production strategies and processes are in place to meet business objectives and operational needs in terms of price, quality and delivery targets and which enables the company to function and compete effectively in the market.
- Evaluate the challenges faced by the business and take action to mitigate risks and develop opportunities
- Contribute to overall business strategy and annual budget process
- Initiate and develop creative and innovative manufacturing processes
General and Task Management:
- Lead, develop and implement variable cost productivity programmes across all areas of responsibility
- Implement a customer focused operational culture delivering world class customer service levels
- Coordinate team activities to optimize cost performance of the plant through capital investment programmes. Optimizing operating working capital usage and minimizing waste through the development of a continuous improvement culture encompassing lean principles and clear strategic development
- Develop and manage master production schedule and operations budgets for products to directly support and ensure that the product is delivered to agreed cost, quality and timelines