Head - Product - Virtual Events Platform (10-18 yrs)
Industry - IT-Software / Software Services
Category - IT & Systems
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - As a Head of Product you will be responsible to build and execute a product roadmap aligned with organisation's strategy, ensuring products are shipped timely and with high quality standards. You will expand the product team and will work closely with the founder & other stakeholders
Client Details :
Our client is a virtual events platform that utilizes a range of insights to track attendee engagement & other event-related data. They have clients across 100 countries and have done more than 2500 events. They are backed by some of the best global VCs.
- Define the long-term strategy and vision for the product, leveraging broad customer research, customer experience and new technologies to deliver features to our customers
- Drive requirement definition, customer experience design, product roadmap, and prioritization
- Define and own the business metrics and OKRs for the products
- Work closely with the engineering team on refining and running the product development process
- Build a world-class team of Product managers
- 10+ years of overall experience, 7+ years into product
- Experience in managing Product teams
- Good education background - Tier 1 or 2 colleges
- Should have built products with large scale
- Experience in building products from scratch and seen the product lifecycle
- Consumer tech background is preferred
Job Offer :
This is an excellent opportunity to join our client who is en-route to becoming the market leader in the virtual events space. You will be working with top notch team and will have a responsibility to build & expand the product team
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sindhuja Eshapula on +91 (080) 6826 6841.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.