DGM - Operations at Randstad India
Views:398 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Head - Product Marketing - LMS K12 (17-25 yrs)
- Own and Execute Product Marketing Strategy; As the Head of Product Marketing for education vertical, build and execute, through your team, a best-in-class product marketing strategy aligned to the annual business plans to help improve the success & penetration of our programs in the market in India and South Asia.
- Lead, develop, and inspire a team of product marketers.
- Strategic Thinking - balanced by commercial focus and an ability to lead the deployment of products and marketing campaigns.
- Drive inbound & outbound marketing efforts to create a robust lead generation engine for Schools business teams.
- Be the Product Champion; help inform the overall marketing strategy with valuable product marketing intelligence.
- Be the evangelist, internally and externally, for our complete programs and learning solutions set. Monitor the performance of solutions to educate key stakeholders.
- Leading and overseeing digital marketing strategies to maximize and enhance the business's consumer reach, customer engagement, and satisfaction.
- Establish thought leadership for the various products & programs through powerful content management.
- Plan and deliver effective & impactful webinars every quarter.
- Leverage the power of video and testimonial marketing for showcasing the product to prospects.
- Develop, cultivate and grow thriving school communities for relationship and product penetrations.
Product messaging and positioning
Market, customer, and competitive analysis
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.