Head - Product Management - Startup - IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (10-16 yrs)
Head - Product Management - (B2B/B2C) - IIT/BITS/NIT + IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS
We have a couple of Product Head roles open with edtech startups in Mumbai and Kolkata.
- This role should excite you if you feel the connect with education and have always wanted to make a diference in the education space.
- As a Head of Product, you will get to work closely with the business to identify product ideas and ideate and work towards their launches and be a key part of team that will define and develop products and experiences.
This role needs a strategic thought leader who can create product strategy & define product roadmap that balances consumer, business, and technical priorities. However as in all startups, you should be hands on both in terms of approach and implementation and have a very strong tech background.
Key Responsibilities :
- Structure a product organisation and recruit a world-class team to help execute the organization's vision.
- Identify, validate and prioritize customer and business needs using product research methodologies to deliver new revenue opportunities, while building new innovative experiences that will delight consumers.
- Obsessively map the user journey and find creative ways to improve it; making it more delightful and responsive to the user's needs.
- Build consensus across the team, internal stakeholders and with external partners
- Ideally you should be a techie followed by MBA from a Top B school.
To fit the bill :
- You must be an Engineer from a top engg college along with MBA from a leading B School with total 8-17 years experience out of which 5 years of Product Management experience and have led various product launches in the market.
- Capable of guiding a team of product managers in executing fast and deliver beautiful product features in a deeply customer-centred way
- Stability is a MUST have along with startup experience for atleast a couple of years.
- Ideally you must have worked on B2B segment.
- Experience in edutech or learning companies is a big plus.
- To excel and be considered for this role, you would need:
- Experience with leading the entire product lifecycle
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate upwardly to top management and downward to a wide range of audiences
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality output within tight timeframes and simultaneously manages several projects.
- Interested please send us a cover note with along your fitment to the role in your opinion and your CTC.
Please note all resumes without cover note will take LONGER to process.