Manager Management Search at Infoedge
Views:474 Applications:121 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Head - Product Management/Marketing - Healthcare/Pharma (8-15 yrs)
- 8-9 of experience preferably in Marketing and Product Management of Pathology Labs/ Radiology/Diagnostic Centers/Hospitals/Pharmaceutical Company
- Diploma in Business Management/ MBA
- Strategic planning and management of the entire product portfolio
- Definition and alignment of the vision, strategy and roadmap, in order to establish the company
- Create and present visionary innovations (occasionally in front of investors or analysts), strategic decision proposals, as well as the calculation of business cases
- You will be responsible for strategic partnerships and lead necessary contract negotiations
- Play a leading role in creating and managing a plan to achieve sustainable and profitable growth.
- Meet Sales Target of Organization.
- Launch/Expand Brand in new targeted geographies in North India.
- Drive new product development, design the Marketing Plan for the products, identifying strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and risks
- Product Positioning and developing an Action Plan for Marketing initiatives
- Advertising, Promotion, modeling a Go-2-Market strategy and Channel management
- Translate user requirements into product features, work across teams on successful product launches and make significant contributions to positive product launches
- Product training to the sales and marketing tea
- This role will be responsible for the planning, forecasting and marketing of company products at all stages of the product lifecycle, including the development and market launch of the product.
- The product manager will also deliver product training to the sales and marketing team.
- Prepare and own the annual marketing plan of the portfolio of products including market research; defining target audience, positioning of the products and finally their promotional plan.
- Deliver product training to the sales and marketing team
- Responsible for product placement, launching and product proposition
- Maintain existing consumer and new consumer acquisition through varied product proposition and delivery
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.