Lead Recruiter at Molveno
Views:357 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Head - Product Management - Education (6-13 yrs)
Position: Product Head
Reporting to: Business Head / CEO
Job Location: Hyderabad
Brief Job Profile :
- The Product Head is responsible for all developing and overseeing the product management and product design teams. They will work collaboratively with the CEO on a strategy for product vision and product-fit readiness. This dedicated leader will nurture the product vision, encourage a strong team culture, and drive alignment with the company's growth targets and mission.
- The Product Head will be an experienced and inspiring leader with excellent people skills, technical acumen, and an exemplary work ethic. The ideal individual will have a long history of building lasting customer relationships, fostering high-performing teams, implementing change management and the technical know-how to imagine, curate, and identify differentiating opportunities.
- We're looking for someone who knows how to build exceptional product experiences that delight users.
What You'll Do :
- Shape and steer a strong product vision and drive product strategy. Maintain a deep understanding of our users- needs, market opportunities, competitive set, latest technology advancements, and business objectives to develop the product roadmap in support of the company vision.
- Coach and mentor the Product organization to support the company in leveling up to the demands of a scaling organization.
- Develop standards and procedures to ensure that quality standards are consistently met. Create reliable processes to ensure that teams execute rapidly and effectively.
- Demonstrated expertise in product planning, customer discovery, and product development processes.
- Lead and level-up their teams through mentorship, guidance and professional development.
- Utilize visionary skills to inspire efforts to prepare for previously unidentified challenges. Instill passion for creative solutions in the face of uncertainty.
- Recommend technological developments and improvements on efficiency.
- Implement systems and processes to support the team in efficiently deploying quality end products.
- Create accountability by developing appropriate OKR metrics and performance expectations.
- Demonstrate and reinforce companies core values.
- Ability to work with abstract ideas or situations across functional areas of the business. Interacts internally and externally with executive level management, consultants, and corporate leaders, requiring negotiation skills over extremely critical matters. Influences long-term vision and strategy of corporate consequence. Raises awareness and organizational excitement for the product strategy.
- Assist in recruiting and attracting top talent
- Prepare and optimize budgets.
Who You Are :
- Proven results as a Head of Product or a similarly relevant role required.
- An empathetic leader, comfortable leading teams in high growth environments
- Demonstrated ability to build and grow best-in-class product organizations.
- Adept at transitioning seamlessly between strategic visioning to tactical operations
- Passion for user experience and design. A demonstrated execution mindset and a record of holding self and others accountable.
- Proven problem-solving skill set that is developed enough to ensure that decisions do not inadvertently create adverse consequences in other areas of the business
- Ability to create a robust culture within the Product organization.
- Demonstrated ability to inspire great working relationships and results within matrixed and traditional teams.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills required. Ability to represent the company in external forums, conferences, and customer meetings.
- Curiosity, an open mind and a leader who's heart is aimed at the success of the team, the company, and our customers.