Head - Product - Internet/Online (6-12 yrs)
SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER
Our client is India's #1 Work Fulfilment Platform. We have created an Uber for Work platform for businesses to solve their key functions which are high touch, geographically spread and need to be executed at a large scale using the On-Demand network of workforce ready to work anywhere and anytime.
Our Client is a highly configurable tech platform for businesses, which aims at optimizing high touch key functions in organizations by breaking them into smaller / simpler functions that can be solved with little or no management. One of the top objectives of the Our Client platform is to simplify the execution of different complex processes involving managing teams of multiple people at different hierarchical levels.
Role & Responsibilities:
- This person would oversee all the B2C products and business - desktop web, mobile web, 3 native apps, white label solutions/API partners, core platforms for inventory and transactions and also the Analytics function.
- Anyone with experience in consumer facing Internet products would be given much higher preference. Person needs to be an engineer from IIT and preferably, an MBA from IIM.
- Define the product vision
- Own the division objectives, strategies, and outcomes
- Own the division P&L
- Manage team of product managers and coordinate with CEO, CTO, Design head and CMO
- Create features across all products that increase consumer engagement and retention
- Analyze A/B, multivariate tests and KPI trends
- Maintain communication among and between stakeholders and technology teams to ensure alignment of vision and implementation
- Develop and maintain technical product roadmaps
- Enable prioritization of technical product features amongst stakeholders
- Anticipate and mitigate roadblocks and barriers to development
Required Candidate profile :
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 6+ years of experience with professional software product development
- Proven experience effectively managing large teams and processes
- Experience with consumer applications and developing consumer web sites
- Should have a strong background and experience in having used and driven Analytics to improve product metrics.
- Experience in consumer facing Internet products / eCommerce / social media a plus
- Strong understanding of trends impacting Internet landscape
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability and willingness to get in the weeds to solve problems.
- Ability to lead and mentor successfully.
- Able to demonstrate understanding of financial drivers
- Positive, can do attitude a must
Reporting into: Co Founder/ COO at the organization