Practice Head at LightYear HR
Views:180 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Product Innovation - Gems & Jewelry/FMCG (8-12 yrs)
Head - Product Innovation- Gems & Jewellery FMCG
- Must not have more than 3 less than 3 years stints.
- Must have clearly visible promotions in their career stints. One designation to next or one level to next.
- Must have FMCG experience.
- Must have product innovation experience or product branding experience.
EXP - Min. 8-10 yrs & Not Above 14 yrs
Job Responsibilities :
- Encourages creative thinking in employees and finds ways to nurture innovative thinking across all areas of the company. Encourages new product ideas from employees in entire organization and manages the process effectively.
- Formulates effective new ideas and innovative strategies for product development, business processes or business opportunities.
- Monitors research and development of other organizations to spot trends in innovation and supplement research findings in the company's industry.
- Manage solicitation of new product ideas from customers through all our retail channels.
- Develops and manages third party innovators for new product ideas.
- Follows customer responses to new ideas (VOC), tracks and analyzes the success of new products or services.
- Recognizes promising ideas and finds ways to introduce them into the company's future plans and discards ideas that are ineffective, costly, or beyond the scope of the company's mission or abilities to develop.
- Guides and directs product development teams to transform ideas into workable products.
- Represents customers internally and collaborate with leaders in varied areas on allocation resources across various innovation projects.
- Reviewing invention/Patent/Copyright disclosures and guiding patenting decisions for new innovative products.
Desired Qualification & Key Competencies :
- Bachelor's or Master's degree is preferred
- A background in research/development and product development is a requirement.
- Must possess an inquisitive and creative mind.
- Must be independent and self-directed but able to work and lead a team of creative individuals.
- Superior research and analytical skills to track and predict trends.
- Must be able to work creatively within a budget and use innovation to find ways of more effectively managing resources.
- Strong business knowledge, understanding of a variety of business practices, and familiarity with the company's industry.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to persuasively sell ideas.
- Must be willing to take calculated risks and manage expectations of both internal development teams and potential and existing customers.
- Requires a minimum of 8 years of work experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.