Consultant at LeadHire
Views:1288 Applications:288 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:285
Head - Product - FinTech (10-15 yrs)
Head - Product - Fintech
- Understand market needs for the product by engaging with sales teams, competition and researching industry trends
- Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications
- Setup a client advisory board forum to solicit inputs on product vision and roadmap from clients
- Refine product vision and roadmaps based on inputs received, and work with the product engineering team to deliver the roadmap
- Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes
- Market through various channels and segment databases working with large data sets
- Develop business cases for marketing programs at the proposal stage and make recommendations on marketing tactics
- Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on lead flow, LTV and retention
Expected and Desired Skills :
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills are a must
- Good leadership and planning skills
- Mandatory - exposure to UK and US markets.
- Skills to analyze, observe and monitor market trends.
- Strong product management skills and experience including experience to create and develop product strategies. One of the main responsibilities related to these skills would be to develop and evaluate product management and marketing strategies, based on knowledge of market characteristics.
- Skills to plan marketing activities and policies to promote products, and oversee marketing resources who in turn work with advertising and other types of agencies.
- Work closely with sales and pre-sales to help serve customer and company needs in the most profitable way.
- A start-up mindset with proven experience working in small or large organisations
- Experience with product management and marketing
- Experience with fintech and software product companies (B2B, SaaS) will be preferred.
- 10+ years overall, with at least 5 years in product management and marketing for a fintech or software product company