Assistant Manager at Symbiosis Management Consultants Pvt Ltd
Views:1062 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Head - Product Development - Agricultural Machinery (11-17 yrs)
- Leads the project from concept to production under any Platform for first time, right product launch.
- Drives innovation at platform level, establishes platform variants & configurability targets considering all global variants.
- Ensures tracking of on-going changes in the product requirements & creates schedules for these changes by deciding phasing-in & phasing-out of products.
- Participate in the product specification preparation & signoff with Marketing and Product Planning functions
- Drive the project along with the Program Managers & System Leads and interface with other stakeholders on Project delivery as per company's New Product Development Process.
- Maintains existing Farm Implements, defining new variants introductions, supervising feasibility study for the required changes
- Interface with validation, designers & quality teams in setting up quality / cost / time targets for analyzing and developing the respective system deliverables
- Planning and ensuring proto build as per project timeline (Parts readiness & Machine Build). Also ensuring all ORC captured in proto machine testing are valdiated and close in new design before seeding.
- Planning with Manufacturing and Service engineers for ensuring designs meet DFA & DFM (Design for Assembly & Manufacturing) and DFS (Design for serviceability) requirements respectively.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Good influencing skills & stakeholder management, negotiation, conflict management, ability to work with other teams & manage ambiguity, business acumen, decision making and analytical skills
11+ years of experience in off-road equipments like Tractors, Farm Machinery & Construction Equipments
Qualifications: BE Mechanical