Associate Delivery Lead at Randstad
Views:6287 Applications:482 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Head - Procurement/Supply Chain Management - Manufacturing (6-10 yrs)
(A) Primary Responsibilities:
Facilitating and Resolving GIT Issues -
Plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy.
- Tracking pending GRN issues across all stores and warehouses.
- Process mapping for new product line.
Inventory Control :
- Analyse inventory - Slow / Non moving inventory
- Make proposals for clearing non moving inventory - Lot deals
- Chanelizing Purchase qty through control on PO
- Inventory audit in stores and warhouses
- Support other audits.
- Collobrate with Sales,Operations, Merchandizers, Customer Service team and Warehouse .
- Taking initiative for requisite trainnings to team.
(B) Functional Competencies
- SAP MM & PP Module-Excellent understanding of MM & PP module of SAP.
- Inventory Analysis and Planning -Understanding of Working Capital, Inventory control parameters like Inventory days etc.
Business Intelligence :
- Internal Audit and Control
- Statutory Compliance
- Internal control framework & practices
- Accounting and Reporting
- Governance rules
(C) Qualification - BE - Mechanical, MBA / PGDM from reputed school
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.