HR Manager at Brilliant Seeker Services
Views:1675 Applications:166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Procurement - Packaging (13-20 yrs)
Note : Company has a three years bond policy, which can be discussed in detail at the time of the interview
- Candidates from Polymer industry would be preferred. Experience in polymer procurement is a must (either his current company or previous companies)
- The candidate should be a BE and an MBA. Both should be full-time courses.
- The candidate will be heading Procurement/ Purchase for the group. CAPEX, Raw Material planning, packaging material planning and global sourcing will be a part of his profile
Designation : GM - Head Purchase
Reporting to : CEO
Job purpose :
- The position will be responsible for Vendor Development, Procurement, Functioning of Purchase Department, Raw Material, and Logistics
Key responsibilities :
- Managing the overall procurement of Raw Material, Capex and other routine purchases
- Raw Material planning for approx. 1000 Crs.
- Vendor identification, selection and Vendor management
- Proven track record in implementing cost saving measures to achieve substantial cost reduction in terms of Outsourcing and Procurement.
- Monitoring availability of stock, making appropriate arrangements to ensure on-time deliveries.
Experience and skill set :
- Minimum education : Graduation Degree
- Relevant exposure in Packaging Industry
- Excellent communicator in Hindi and English; both written and verbal
- Pro-active and results-oriented professional with an ability to work with minimum direction
- Highly ambitious and driven
- Strong commercial awareness and highly effective negotiation skills
Must have skills :
- Raw material planning, CAPEX, sourcing, purchase Packaging material planning