Senior Search Consultant at Armour Corporate Services
Views:3310 Applications:271 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Head - Procurement - Logistics Firm (12-15 yrs)
JOB PURPOSE :
- Drive all India Procurement of Products and Services for the Organisation. This includes managing and developing vendor partners.
- Support internal business peers in establishing and managing purchasing agreements, RFQ's and on-time supplier PO fulfillment.
KEY DELIVERABLES :
- Responsible to drive procurement strategy for Opex / Capex/IT peripherals etc. for the Company.
- Collaborate with commodity project teams to develop procurement strategies to secure competitive pricing and contract terms to drive savings and mitigate risk.
- Establish and monitor metrics to measure compliance and impact to the business.
- Measure and track internal cost savings performance to targets
- Collaborate with Accounts Payable to resolve supplier invoicing discrepancies
- Drives SLA compliance - conducts reviews with Operations Managers and drives corrective action to deliver delivery excellence.
- Contribute to the development of best practices within Sourcing, supplier evaluation, supplier assessment and supplier on-boarding, procure -to pay cycle.
- Support the CFO in all aspects relating to Procurement, Vendor Management, Insurance management, residual value management and special projects.
- Leads the commercial assessment of suppliers, including identification of supplier risks and opportunities.
- Annual Budget preparation & tracking spend & variances on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for delivering targeted business savings YoY.
- BE with MBA with a minimum 10-15 years of experience in a similar profile
Technical Skills :
- Vendor development and management
- Commercial Acumen
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to drive technology
- Business Skills
- Cost consciousness
- Analytical skills /problem-solving ability
- Customer orientation
- Teamwork ability
- Holistic Thinking approach
- Positive Thinking ability
- Ability to handle stress