Consultant at Upman Placement
Views:922 Applications:236 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Head - Procurement - Government Projects (15-25 yrs)
PLEASE NOTE: Candidate will be required to travel to Africa in this Role.
1.Develop and communicate a procurement business plan; establish, communicate, and implementlong-term goals for the department in order to promote effectiveness and efficiency.
2. Develop, communicate, and administer procurement team performance and development plans.
3. Serveastheprimarycontactforprocurementrelatedquestions,training,policy and procedure interpretation and alignment by all departments.
4. Manage current procurement policies, procedures and programs with a focus on their ability to enhance organizational value and efficiency; meet regularly with respective departments regarding procurement for their understanding and/or recommendations to enhance policies, procedures and develop, communicate and implement new/revised policies, procedures and programs as needed.
5. Negotiates payment terms, negotiates, and finalizes incoterms and supplier contracts.
6. Process purchase orders; develops bids and proposals; and reconcile any invoice discrepancies.
- 15+ years of experience in international procurement related to Government projects in Africa.(MUST)
- Having a diverse industry experience (preferably from EPC background) and experienced in procurement of goods and services for the company's projects across Africa Region.
- Should have exhaustive experience in dealing with vendors across geographies.
- Experience in executing procurement for medium to large scale govt funded projects ~50-100 Mn USD
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.