Deputy Manager - Operations at Hector & Streak Consulting Private Limited
Views:1232 Applications:248 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Head - Procurement - FMCG (10-15 yrs)
- Responsible for leading procurement efforts to efficiently and effectively enable spend owners such as business units and functional partners to maximize the value they receive from suppliers to meet their objectives.
- Development of organizational procurement strategy
- Creation and improvement of best-practice based processes (e.g., leadership of high-value/strategic sourcing efforts)
- Identification and realization of cost-saving and cost-reduction opportunities
- Management of procurement staff in (and across) sourcing, contracting, transactional purchasing, supplier management, and miscellaneous internal procurement support activities
- Managing the skills and competency development of procurement staff, including training development and knowledge management capabilities
- Development of benchmarks and scorecards to be used for continuous improvement
- Building a Procurement Center of Excellence (CoE) to help transform Procurement, and also support broader transformation of the value chain and the enterprise
- Working knowledge of finance and/or accounting in terms of budgeting, cost management, financial accounting, treasury, risk management, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of sourcing and procurement principles and best practices