Consultant at Innoquest Consulting
Views:3713 Applications:266 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:171
Head - Procurement - BPO (15-25 yrs)
The aforesaid opportunity is with an Indian MNC BPO client that focuses on Banking and Financial Services space.
Head of Procurement will lead the client's procurement team, implement the procurement strategy, developing processes and systems required to deliver procurement and post-contract management. Responsible for the strategic development of procurement to maximize value for money and provide procurement advice and support to the senior executive team, lines of businesses, audit committee and other senior management committees as may be required from time to time. We are looking for experienced, cost-conscious and product-savvy purchase operations professional.
Mandatory ask for the role : 15+ years experience/ BPO OR BFSI Industry/ Global experience preferred/ Must be willing to join immediately/ early - no later than 30 days.
Duties and responsibilities :
1. Lead the development and implementation of procurement policies
2. Develop, hone and execute new improved procurement strategies across all channels of purchasing
3. Develop excellent and effective collaborative relationships with key stakeholders, external providers and other agencies
4. Identifying potential suppliers, managing RFP process, e-sourcing, soliciting bids, reviewing bids and selecting suppliers, negotiating and awarding contracts, accepting delivery of products and inspecting the products, paying suppliers and maintaining vendor relationships.
5. Responsible for audit readiness (internal & external), support and documentation through the process and working on audit findings.
6. Institute policies and procedures for collecting and reporting key metrics that will reduce our overall expenses while increasing quality/productivity
7. Work effectively with LOB and senior executive team to ensure strategic and operational needs are fully understood and effectively and efficiently delivered
8. Manage every aspect of the supply chain and notify the LOB / senior management team of any possible obstacles to ideal efficiency
9. Preparing monthly / quarterly / yearly purchase budgets, identifying potential cost savings
10. Build system strategies to support the following:
a. Spend analytics
b. Regular supplier performance management and corrective action
c. Vendor due diligence
d. Contracts management (work closely with the legal team in formulating contract structures)
e. Identify alternate supply sources to support business continuity
11. Ensuring compliance with the organization's rules and regulations and overseeing people and performances of the purchase team
12. Required to explore latest technologies and various new materials available in the market, build extensive contact base of vendors in India and abroad