Senior HR Consultant at Orbis Hospitality Services
Views:1213 Applications:263 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Head - Procurement (8-15 yrs)
- Managed a team of operations, purchase, accounts, and logistics folks on the ground
- Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment, enthusiastic about working in a dynamic entrepreneurial setup and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to identify new channels, partnerships, alliances through networking and influencers
- Comfortable with operating within chaos / with limited information
- Able to work with a variety of people and manage their expectations
What you will be doing,
- Responsible for creating a good working relationship with the vendors.
- Meeting the vendors regularly and getting an understanding of the markets.
- Keep a check on competitors growth, their product offerings, Industry growth, etc
- Understanding more on new Materials, Products, and Services in the interior industry
Negotiation & Contract management
- Negotiating with the existing vendors for better Prices, Credit cycles, Discounts etc
- Getting better schemes from the vendors to save the cost
- Partially responsible for better gross margins without compromising on the quality of the products/services.
- Responsible for contracts and signing agreements
Internal Digital Material store
- Responsible for adding new Material, Product or Service to the system.
- Discontinue the product if there is no demand from designers or customers
- Products in the Store should contain Product codes, Photos, Videos, Description, Features, Policies, Guarantees, Warranties, Price, etc
- Overall maintenance of the VRM store with the help of the tech team.
Coordination with other leads
- Coordinating with Design mentors, Projects heads, Execution head for bringing in new materials & Products
- Resolving the issues with the internal teams
- Coordinating with the vendors if any escalations because of material delay, Reorder, follow-ups, etc
- Working with the R&D team for implementing new things in the systems, Building end to end process for new products.
Training for new products and services
- Launching the new products to the CRM, Design teams
- Arranging factory or display centers tours, Technical workshops, Products installation sessions to carpenters and project managers etc.
Onboarding new Vendors
- Involved in new vendor onboarding, Selection, Negotiation, and Review process.
Opportunity ID: PRS001
- Onboarding OEMs to get a better price.
- Keep a check on every PO sent to the vendors
- Adhere to annual budget based on the business plan and achieve better cost and margins with scale