Recruitment and Commercial Head at Future India Services
Views:238 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Head - Pre-sales - Solutions & Technology Alliances (16-20 yrs)
Pre-Sales and Solution Competencies:
- A senior solution architect and expert of Digital Transformation technology landscape in Data & Analytics, Application Modernisation, Business Transformation (BPM, RPA & IPA) and Cloud area.
- Ability to collaborate with global Account Management and Sales teams and develop winning propositions.
- Ability to lead Bid Management team with timely deliveries and immaculate customer co- ordination.
- Must have worked in multiple technology stack in the recent past and has proven knack of picking up new technology trends.
- Should have worked as Pre-Sales lead with global clientele with exposure to BFSI domain and provided pre-sales support for solutioning and concept selling.
- Should be able to lead a small team of pre-sales solution architects to understand customer business and its requirements / pain points, provide solution consulting, carry out POC as may be required and provide solutions to the customer. Besides having proven solution architecting skills, must have market facing abilities to engage with the client for providing solution.
- Strong collaborative approach and ability to work with all the stakeholders while adhering to tight deadlines in a highly dynamic environment. Especially important is the requirement to work along with cross-functional delivery teams and software practice teams.
- Provide critical reviews to practice teams on estimation, delivery risks and project execution plans.
- Ability to independently anchor medium - large size deals and also contribute to deals anchored by other teams.
- Ability to envisage the entire project lifecycle, understand explicit and implicit requirements and provide understanding of requirements to the entire proposal team.
- Bid - planning and management throughout the proposal process to ensure timely and high quality of the proposal response documents.
- Facilitate reviews with Leadership team with respect to solution, delivery and commercial commitments outlined in the proposal.
- Good understanding of the sales cycle and experience in developing & closing large deals in collaboration with ISV partners.
- Strong exposure in functions such as Sales Operations, Large Deals, Presales, Inside Sales, and Business Research & Transition.
Alliances Skills -
- Experience in handling multiple Alliances and Partnerships for key OEMs in Digital transformation technology landscape.
- Creating tactical partnerships on opportunity/need basis for joint GTM of specific opportunities
- Experience of leading the partnership and alliance organization as a strategic revenue growth engine with proven track-record of a multi-million revenue influence through alliances channel
- Well networked in the industry esp. within the ecosystem of ISVs and providers in modern digital technologies space
Key behavioural attributes -
- Professionalism and Integrity
- Highly Motivated and self-driven
- Excellent Verbal communication skills, Good Listener
- Enthusiastic and Positive Attitude
- Possess strong leadership qualities
- Open to stretch during critical business needs
- Passionate for delivering results
- Analytical and inquisitive, with excellent attention to detail
- Credible, confident and articulate, with excellent communication and presentation skills and the gravitas to deliver ideas clearly and concisely to internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment