Consultant at Upman Placement
Views:141 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Head - Portfolio Management - Generic Formulation - Pharma (16-23 yrs)
Global Generic Portfolio - Ideation to Selection
- Lead team of 4-5 portfolio managers driving selection of APIs, generic formulation across dose forms, e.g., OSDs, injectable, ophthalmic, topicals, etc., by screening the overall universe and innovator pipeline
- Manage governance of the selection process across key DRL geographies. Lead Pre-Apex and Apex meetings working with cross functional teams
- Define global portfolio strategy to enable company growth aspirations from generic portfolio
- Evaluate white spaces in portfolio and provide recommendations for FTM/IP enabled/limited competition opportunities
- Evaluate differentiated product ideas
- Evaluate BD opportunities
- Review life cycle management ideas from markets
- Keep continuous track of new approvals &; evaluating them for relevant opportunities
- Risk assessment of current pipeline to build back up plans
- Support prioritization of development pipeline in line with R&D budget optimization objectives
- Define KPI dashboards to assess the health of pipeline, risk assessment of the pipeline for review by key leadership team i.e., R&D head, Commercial heads.
- Market expansion through leverage
- Ensure all new ideated products are evaluated for all geographies and a leverage plan is in place/common development right from the beginning
- Co-ordination with regional portfolio teams to understand relevance of therapy area, market dynamics, and value/volume forecast to effectively plan capacity and site to support cost effective leverage activities
- Manage prioritization discussions and decisions for inclusion into Apex process, between products of a vertical by providing a commercial and time-line driven view
Technology Strategy :
- Work with R&;D leaders in define long-term technology strategy across different dosage forms
- Drive execution of specific action items towards building the laid-out strategy from portfolio perspective
- Continuously re-look at the complex technology platforms in view of changing business needs/priorities
Team Development, People Management & Organization Building :
- Drive the culture of customer orientation in Team, developing leadership skills among the team members across various categories
- Drive creative & ; innovative thinking among the team, motivating & helping team members on improving strategic and long term thinking, analytical skills, logical thinking and overall develop improvement in team performance w.r.t better quality, effectiveness and higher efficiency Operating network - Business Portfolio, Market teams, CFT leads (Regulatory, IP, technical, clinical, etc,), Manufacturing Site leads, Procurement leads, Finance, Digital teams, Capacity planning, etc.
- Science/Pharma/Engineering graduate with MBA from a reputed school (preferred) with 15+ years of techno-commercial experience across major global markets in Pharma.
- Understanding of Generics Drug Development process and experience in Portfolio Management.
- Commercial product knowledge, Usage of Market Research tools, IP, RA.
- Strategic & Detail orientation, Ability to connect the dots and identify opportunities, Business Acumen &; Decision Making. Prior portfolio / PMO / Strategy / Marketing functions experience will be a plus point.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.