Senior Consultant at Symbiosis Management Consultants
Views:736 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Head - Plant Operations - Automotive (20-25 yrs)
Education : BTech Regular
Key Responsibilities :
- Implement best practice manufacturing vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve business performance.
- Manage, Direct, Control and Improve Manufacturing process in Business Unit.
- Percolate, Align and Drive organization policy and objectives in the Business Unit.
- Develop new strategies/solutions to improve value in product and process.
- Ensuring safe and productive environment for all Business unit staff (Safety)
- Drive kaizens and CI projects in Business Unit to improve Employee engagement
- Ensure that manufacturing strategies and processes are in place to meet business objectives and operational needs in terms of price, quality and delivery targets and which enables the company to function and compete effectively in the market.
- Report on manufacturing activities on a regular basis to the Management team, ensuring accurate and timely reporting of the relevant Key Performance Indicators.
- Deploying various methodologies to analysis processes and recommending modification to minimize escalations, reduce rejections, Improve operating Efficiency, control variability, cost and reduce cycle time.
- Development and implementation of an Operational Excellence program (Best Practices) which ensured continuous improvement in operations.
- To implement and culture the Lean manufacturing system, TPM & TQM methodology among the workforce.