HR Executive at Jobsplan Consultancy
Views:541 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Head - Plant HR - Manufacturing Firm (12-15 yrs)
Plant HR Head
Qualification: Any Graduate
Preferred Industry: Any Manufacturing
- To conceptualize, formulate, implement HR Policies.
- To create an optimum balance of harmony between the management & staff.
- To strive and achieve a state of good employee morale.
- To practice transparency in implementation of HR Policies.
- To demonstrate genuine care of the manpower compliment.
- To lend support in maintaining a good standard of discipline in the factory.
- To ensure proper compliance of various obligations under various Labour Laws as applicable to the factory.
- To monitor and facilitate compliance of all applicable statutory obligations under various other laws
- To look after general administration & security of the plant.
- To represent the management on statutory matters relating to applicable Labour Laws before the concerned authorities as and when required.
- To liaise with the local authorities and administration officials including police department.
- To be an active and effective interface between the employees and the management on all employee related issues.
- To advise the management on the best HR practices within the framework of the companies beliefs, values and objectives.
- To play a supporting role in facilitating smooth functioning of the administrative machinery of the factory.
- Good to have an experience in dealing with Unions