Principal Consultant at Unnati
Views:6388 Applications:158 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Head - Plant HR - Manufacturing (12-14 yrs)
Are you looking for a job that will give you work satisfaction, and provide exposure to a global manufacturing company?
- Our client is the largest manufacturing company based out of Gurgaon with many dealers across India and exporting their products to SAARC countries.
- As the Head Plant HR, you will be responsible for talent acquisition, exit management, contract management, leave management, compliance of labour laws, employee engagement and driving people performance.
What you will do :
1) Talent Acquisition and Exit Management :
- Driving recruitment process initiatives at the plant level; Ensure timely recruitment of staff; workers as per approved manpower plan
- Completing joining formalities for all new recruits (Plant)
- Conducting induction programs to facilitate seamless onboarding of new recruits (Plant below AM)
- Working with the Senior Leadership team to drive the career management and employee development philosophy of the organization
- Monitoring timely and accurate payroll management for all Blue Collar employees
- Implementing and monitor suitable processes of the exit interview, relieving and settlement procedures; Coordinating with payroll and other departments to ensure a smooth process
2) Time Office and Contract Management :
- Providing overall supervision and guidance to the attendance leave management process for plant employees (below AM)
- Negotiating and processing contracts with placement agencies, portals, external consultants etc. on costs for sourcing and recruitment
3) Employee Engagement :
- Effectively operations of all support and administration services like canteen, transport, housekeeping to facilitate the smooth functioning of users and create a conducive work environment
- Optimizing costs through process improvements, develop alternative sources of vendors, negotiate costs for best deals and reduction of costs
- Coordinating execution of various employee welfare activities across departments at the plant level
- Keeping and updating records of employee uniform and safety equipment
- Maintaining discipline by employees
- Driving effective internal communications (HR related) at the plant level
- Driving grievance redressed at the plant level to enable employees to seek prompt effective resolution of issues faced
4) Labour Law Compliance :
- Ensuring compliance with statutory provisions with respect to people practices and processes
- Ensuring compliance with all labour related statutes in coordination with the Legal and CS Team
- Ensuring maintenance of relevant records
5) People :
- Driving performance orientation through regular monitoring, review of performance parameters and providing feedback to team members
- Contributing to the development of talent for the department by providing subordinates with adequate exposure and growth opportunities to enable readiness for higher roles
- Actively participating in HR initiatives to drive overall employee engagement and motivation
- Any other additional responsibility could be assigned to the role holder from time to time as a standalone project or regular work.
Candidate Profile :
What you need to have :
- 12-14 yrs experience in HR with at least 2-3 years at Plant HR
- Expertise in HR & Admin Operations at Plant.
- Must be well versed with Statutory Compliance, Applicable Acts at Plant and Contractual Agreements.
- One who can join us at the earliest.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.