Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:6200 Applications:529 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Head - Plant HR - FMCG (15-20 yrs)
A high growth Indian FMCG company.
Position Plant Head HR
- The role is primarily responsible for ensuring achievement of plant objectives by providing HR solutions which are aligned to the Corporate HR Strategy.
- The key deliverables of the role include effective implementation of the HR policies and OD interventions in the plant to create a performance driven culture.
- The role is also responsible to ensure stable IR environment, statutory compliances and to manage administrative responsibilities in the plant/s
- Leading the agreed HR strategic initiatives by working closely with business units and functions
- Manpower planning, prepare and monitor Annual HR & Administration budgets
- Building internal relationships and working effectively with others to jointly address issues and opportunities
- Ensuring high Employee Engagement levels
- Improvement of productivity
- Compliance of HR and admin policy as listed in the manual.
- Deploying systems & procedures to ensure stable IR environment in the plant
- Liaising with external statutory agencies