Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:3825 Applications:811 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:231
Head - Plant HR - Auto/Manufacturing Firm (15-22 yrs)
The Head Plant HR Role is to ensure that his/her plant has the right number and type of talent to execute plant strategy and achieve desired business results; ensures plant establishes and maintains a positive work environment and operates in support of Company's values; assists in successful implementation of global HR business processes within the plant; and ensures plant compliance with HR-related legal and regulatory guidelines.
- Establishes and maintains a presence on the plant floor to keep a read on the pulse of the organization
- Proactively identifies and resolves employee relations issues in a fair and consistent manner that protects the needs of the plant to operate in an effective and efficient manner
- Manages and mitigates employee grievances by ensuring supervisors and leadership are creating an open forum for discussion and resolution of plant issues
- Coaches and counsels operations and engineering leadership management in development and demonstration of leadership and management practices required to establish and maintain a positive work environment
- Takes ownership for specific HR initiatives that support the effective operations of the organization by developing and/or delivering HR programs (e.g., attendance tracking, communications)
- Tracks and documents employment issues and requests as required for procedural and statutory purposes
- Identifies employee value proposition issues affecting turnover and works in team to identify actions for improvement
- Develops and implements hiring process for workmen and temporary employees
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.