Head - P&L - Freight Forwarding/Trade Lane - African Market (8-10 yrs)
Industry - Courier / Transportation / Freight
Category - Sales & Marketing
Skills - Logistics, Trade Lane, Africa, Freight Forwarding,
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - The candidate will be placed as the head for Africa Trade Lane. This is the most profitable trade lane for the client. The candidate will have end to end responsibility to grow the trade lane and expand the business.
Client Details :
The client is a successful Freight Forwarding MNC from Europe. They are over a 100 years old company and are currently present in over 35 countries with direct offices. In India, they have over 8 branches with multiple satellite offices. It is a fast-growing business in India and they are investing heavily into the business to fuel the current pace.
The Candidate will be responsible for:
- Heading Africa trade lane and P&L responsibility for the same
- New Business Development and retention of existing business
- Coordination with support functions to ensure efficiency
- Make strategic decisions in the space in line with the company vision
The candidate must have:
- 8-10 years of minimum relevant experience of handling the Africa trade lane
- Extensive understanding of the African market
- Proven track record of growing the business multi-folds in the Africa trade lane
- Experience of handling large project movements
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
Job Offer :
The candidate will have an opportunity to:
- Drive the growth of the entire vertical independently
- Work among the top brass and drive results top-down
- Head a vertical that contributes the majority of the company's revenue
- Work with a global team in a Multi-National environment and culture
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Vedant Dixit on +91 124 452 5491.
Contact - Vedant Dixit - +91 124 452 5491
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.