Head - P&L - Freight Forwarding Projects (8-18 yrs)
Industry - Courier / Transportation / Freight
Category - Sales & Marketing
Skills - Freight Forwarding, Logistics, Projects, Break Bulk
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - The candidate will have end to end responsibility of the Projects vertical P&L. It is one of the stronger P&L for the client with a contribution of over 35% to the company revenue.
Client Details :
The client is a successful Freight Forwarding MNC from Europe. They are over a 100 years old company and are currently present in over 35 countries with direct offices. In India, they have over 8 branches with multiple satellite offices. It is a fast-growing business in India and they are investing heavily into the business to fuel the current pace.
The Candidate will be responsible for:
- Heading the entire Projects vertical
- Handling a team of Projects solutions experts
- P&L responsibility for the vertical
- New Business Development and retention of existing business
- Coordination with support functions to ensure efficiency
- Make strategic decisions in the space in line with the company vision
The candidate must have:
- 8-10 years of minimum relevant experience in projects freight forwarding
- Extensive understanding of the breakbulk movements
- Proven track record of growing the projects business multi-folds
- 2-3 years of Experience of handling and driving teams
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
Job Offer :
The candidate will have an opportunity to:
- Drive the growth of the entire vertical independently
- Work among the top brass and drive results top-down
- Head a vertical that contributes 35% of the company's revenue
- Work with a global team in a Multi-National environment and culture
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Vedant Dixit on +91 124 452 5491.
Contact - Vedant Dixit - +91 124 452 5491
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.