Founder at Growth360
Views:15183 Applications:1335 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:338
Head - P&L - eCommerce Vertical - Logistics Sector (7-9 yrs)
We are currently retained by a leading disruptor in the Logistics space for hiring a P&L Head to manage Strategy and Operations for their ecommerce vertical.
The person would be responsible to oversee all activities and strategy and managing complete P&L. The vertical is targeted to scale-up to 3 times the current size which translates to almost 3L orders a day. The role will involve directing strategic planning efforts within the vertical, leading and executing strategic projects which impact the P&L and service quality and managing a team of directors and zonal heads to execute these plans and initiatives. This is a leadership role and will closely work with the CXOs.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Drive and own the business or vertical P&L via a large operations team with a PAN-India footprint comprised of zonal heads and central process control heads; manage vertical heads for hub and line haul operations
- Conduct P&L target setting, planning and execution. Undertake process reengineering and development of strategies to optimize cost and increase efficiency
- Define and monitor KRAs and KPIs for the operations team; ensure it is in line with the business objectives
- Ensure best in-class service metrics - problem identification, initiative ideation and execution to ensure the same
- Identify opportunities for business expansion in new markets and execute launches across the same
- Lead business planning and strategy creation efforts for the business / vertical line
- Partner and collaborate with central strategy and business development leaders to drive innovation and diversification agendas
- Collaborate with design, product and technology teams to ensure product roadmap is in-line with business priorities
- Continuously monitor and evaluate goals and identify opportunities for improvement
To fit the bill :
- You must be a Graduate degree from premier institutes (IIT/NIT) followed by MBA in Business or Finance. (non negotiable)
- You must have 7+ years of relevant experience in core operations, operations strategy or general management.
Other Requirements would include :
- Previous proven work in analytics and planning would be a plus though not mandatory
- History of quickly gaining credibility, partnering with business leaders and exhibiting executive presence
- Proven ability to articulate business plans, strategies and formulate concise solutions to complex problems
- Excellent consultative, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to champion continuous change and consult with versatility
Interested please send us a cover note on why you think you would fit the bill along with your current CTC and we shall get back to you.