Head - Performance Marketing - EdTech (5-10 yrs)
Job Description :
1) Setting, Executing, Managing & optimizing paid campaigns on Google/Yahoo/Bing, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, content networks (ex. Taboola/Outbrain/Colombia) YouTube & other self-served platform
2) Provide strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with company goals
3) Proficiency in tracking site traffic across various marketing channels using Google Analytics
4) Own end-to-end execution, measurement, reporting and optimization of AdWords (Search, Display) campaigns with goals to increase transactions, new users, acquired via AdWords
5) Execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting across Search, and other facets of paid search in accordance with business goals
6) Running A/B tests across paid search campaigns & landing pages
7) Generate daily, weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives
8) Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance to internal business goals
a) Radical Accountability : Run the vertical like your own business.
b) Systems Thinking : Early stage start-up hence requires incredible detail orientation and process thinking.
c) Extremely creative/hacker mindset with In-depth knowledge of PPC / Facebook Advertising ecosystem
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.