Manager at Meritt Consultants Pvt. Ltd
Views:398 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Head - Performance Marketing - EdTech (3-5 yrs)
Position : Manager - Performance Marketing
Location : South Delhi
Experience : 3- 5 Years (Min 3 years in performance marketing / PPC )
Education : B.Tech. or UG from a reputed institute required
Should be able to drive and supervise web and app marketing campaigns
- Define and execute organic growth marketing strategies
- Able to bring down performance marketing costs significantly with regular optimization
- Able to open up different marketing channels which are currently untapped
- Should be able to deliver business targets EVERY single month
- Hands-on experience with business analytics, creating dashboards, presentations on demand
- Great communication skills. Should be able to work across hierarchies, especially with senior leadership
- Should be able to work with Product/Tech teams for the right product changes and feature additions
- Manage day-to-day operation of email marketing and automation programs, specifically Salesforce marketing cloud, to optimize programs and initiatives
- Review and validate campaign workflow/process flow for a given campaign
- Coordinate with stakeholders and ensure timely launch of the campaign
Key Skills :
- Excellent working knowledge of ad platforms like Google Adwords, Display, Youtube, Facebook, ad networks, etc. including how to set up campaigns from scratch or modify existing ones
- In-depth understanding of the online marketing landscape to plan and execute strategies in affiliate marketing, search & display marketing, social media, and others.
- Knowledge of leading technology tools used for various marketing campaigns.
- Exposure to running marketing campaigns in international markets.
- Go-getter attitude, take complete ownership of the targets as well as delivery portfolio
- Market intelligence around best practices & current trends.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in close coordination with senior management on critical time-sensitive business initiatives.