Principal Consultant at The Search Manager
Views:1982 Applications:518 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Head - Performance Improvement - Manufacturing/FMCG Sector (12-20 yrs)
- Identify and directly implement performance-improvement opportunities across Process Optimization, Value Engineering, and Manufacturing Efficiency that have visible impact on the company's P&L, Balance Sheet, and Statement of Cash Flows.
- The role directly engages with very senior global & country level stake holders (Supply Chain and Business Leaders) to identify and realize performance improvement opportunities.
- The scope covers diagnosing sub-optimal performance areas; developing hypotheses; structuring problem-solving and root-causing; devising workplans and executing analyses; developing actionable recommendations in well-structured executive briefs; and implementing these recommendations in a hands-on way on the ground.
Education DETAILS :
- A Masters degree in a Technical field - Must be an Engineer along with an MBA.
- Must have a Black Belt certification in 6 sigma. This is essential.
- Other Certification in process improvement would be an advantage.
- The candidate should have 12+ years of experience of which at-least 5 years must be in Performance Improvement in the FMCG sector with specific focus on manufacturing and supply chain.
- Experience of undertaking Performance Improvement projects in FMCG industry in multiple countries & continents - ideally in developed and emerging markets is required for this role.
- The candidate MUST have CORE experience of working in an FMCG companies factory/ plant directly AND in a leadership role as site manager or production / maintenance or manufacturing excellence manager.
- The ideal candidate would be one who is presently in a management consulting firm in the performance improvement practice advising consumer products industry AND has previous experience of manufacturing/factory roe in an FMCG company. Persons working in the FMCG industry in Process Improvement roles for Supply Chain and are in regional/multi country roles would also be a good fit.